I guess you're welcome

To the side are some songs (actually now they are below)

Down under are some blog posts

My name is John

I don't care what yours is





what is it?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm supposed to be doing school right now

I just got Rhett and Link's new cd called "Up To This Point" and it is awesome! I should probably say great because I have inflated the word awesome.

I just realized why they use awesome in the bible. Until I knew how to spell awesome, I thought only surfers and skaters and contemporary pastors should use it, but now that I know how to spell it, I know what it means. Awe and some put together is awesome. If you are in awe of something, that's awesome.

Anyways, I should do school, I mean it's Tuesday 10:44 AM. I really should be doing school right now! I shouldn't even be explaining why I'm stopping now because nobody ever reads this obscure blog. Only a sibling follows me and I follow myself!

Please comment *sob sob* and *sob*
Subscribe or Follow

YOU HAVE NO POWER TO *sob* REFUSE!!!!!!*boohoohoo*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment